Thursday, September 18, 2014

the fault in our stars

'I am in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you' - Augustus Waters, The Fault in Our Stars


I cried watching the movie. I have all these mixed feelings while I was watching the movie. The thoughts of losing someone and being left all alone. I sound pathetic now, aren't I? haha. It reminds me of my mom when she was in ICU years back and the dr told us that her chance of surviving was only 10%, I remembered that I collapsed and was brought to clinics. At one point, I do not know which one is harder, being left or you are the one leaving. Someone told me, at least if you are being left, you don't feel the guilt of having to leave someone. and yes, I just don't know. 

On another note, Augustus Waters is so flattering, that makes him look so classy and so attractive. His pick up lines are no jokes, either. So, be my Augustus Waters, please ? :)

Have a good day.